Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Autumn in the City



Knock Knock. Autumn's here. Finally.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

12 comment(s):

Anh May 5, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

It feels like winter in Melbourne, actually. But the sun is out, so I am happy.
Poetic photos, I love the vibe.

mr. pineapple man May 6, 2010 at 1:11 AM  

spring is here for us! I love how we have totally different seasons :)

Celia @ Fig Jam and Lime Cordial May 6, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

As always, logging in to see what photos you've snapped is always such a treat, Wink. I too will now watch out for my first red maple leaf... :)

Angie Lives to Eat (and Cook)! May 6, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

Lovely photos, definately what I think of when it comes to "Autumn" though the cold today make me feel as if we bypassed Autumn and went into Winter!

OohLookBel May 6, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

Yes, autumn is here and I don't like it. At least it's cold enough for boots now! Love the red leaf photo :)

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella May 6, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

I love Autumn! Gorgeous captures Foodwink! Seriously beautiful. Have you considering selling your shots? :D

Forager May 7, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Spectacular photos! I love autumn - definitely my favourite season. I love the gorgeous colours on deciduous trees... Have you been to Mt Tomah botantical gardens? Really nice to walk around in autumn with a bag of freshly roasted chestnuts

Cindy May 7, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Feels like winter for us in Melbourne. Not good, hate the cold. But I do like Autumn, I love seeing the leaves change color on trees.

x

Julie May 7, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

lovely bokeh <3
I hate autumn I miss summer heaps

SK May 8, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Almost half the year has gone by! Autumn already??

Amy @ cookbookmaniac May 8, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

...when the earth takes a deep breath in and mothernature sheds her skin in preparation for a time of renewal. Autumn. ahh, yes. Autumn

Cheryl May 10, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

BEAUTIFUL! :) I love the colours of autumn.

About foodwink

foodwink is written by a Sydneysider to catalog memories related to food, travel and anything in between. Email: foodwink [@] g m a i l [.] c o m.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.

Creative Commons License

Cool People

  © 2010 copyright foodwink. photoblog template edited by foodwink.

Back to TOP