An Restaurant, Bankstown. Five reasons why.
1. They are the experts! An Restaurant sells one thing and one thing only - pho.
2. The delicious pho. Chicken or beef. Same superior stock. No after-meal MSG effect.
3. The waiters. PDA-clad and super efficient, they expect you to know what to order as soon as you sit down. Oh, no menu is provided unless you ask for one.
4. The patrons. Surely the Vietnamese community knows where to go for the best pho!
5. The Gourmet Traveller says so. "An Restaurant does hands-down the best Vietnamese beef noodle soup outside, well, Vietnam."
29 Greenfield Parade
Bankstown NSW 2200
(02) 9796 7826
This is my entry to Delicious Vietnam #5 hosted by Anh of A Food Lover's Journey.