Monday, February 22, 2010

New Zealand (4/12) - Peppers Bluewater Resort, Lake Tekapo

Peppers Bluewater Resort, Lake Tekapo

If you are travelling to Lake Tekapo, I recommend staying at Peppers Bluewater Resort. Spacious modernly decorated split level townhouse and friendly services. And its restaurant is the only place that is still open in Lake Tekapo after 9 pm.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comment(s):

Phuoc'n Delicious February 23, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

What a cosy-looking place. Perfect for shnuggling up in front of the fireplace..

foodwink February 24, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Indeed - but the food could be improved :)

P February 24, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

Oic.. Is that lamb saddle in the corner by any chance?? I had it for the first time the other day and found the meat to be very tender but if I popped the whole thing into my mouth then I'd be sitting there for ages chewing on it like a cow! Was that the same with you?

Phuoc'n Delicious February 24, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

Sorry.. that last message was from me.. *blush*

foodwink March 7, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Hi Phuoc - Sorry for the late reply. Internet was not easily available when I was travelling.

I think it was venison, which was a local produce. Mr Foodwink had the dish and from his vague memory the meat was quite tender, although some parts were more chewy than others.

I've never had lamb saddle (*embarrassed*). In fact, I'm not a fan of red meat, which I don't have much luck with. In your words, hate chewing on it like a cow, hehe.

About foodwink

foodwink is written by a Sydneysider to catalog memories related to food, travel and anything in between. Email: foodwink [@] g m a i l [.] c o m.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.

Creative Commons License

Cool People

  © 2010 copyright foodwink. photoblog template edited by foodwink.

Back to TOP